TEAMBUILDING WITH DEPTH
“You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.“
Teambuilding with Depth is teambuilding which moves you.
You tell us what is essential for you, which aspects of your team you would like to strengthen and how (un)conventional the event can be. We bring the ideas, guide through the day and make sure to hold a safe space for everyone.
All methods have in common that they create interpersonal warmth, allow for depth, enable us to discover commonalities and strengthen cooperation. The objective is always to experience connection – in different ways – and to have fun while doing so.
All formats and contents are tailored to the needs and challenges of each team. We use methods from our own treasure trove of already proven and tested methods – and create, when needed, new and completely individual settings.
A typical day of Teambuilding with Depth includes five phases:
- Getting to know the team-members anew
- Building trust
- Deepen the connection
- Promote specific aspects (e.g. cooperation, personal boundaries, communication)
- Expressing and accepting appreciation
Additionally, we offer 2 methods which enable us to experience connection in a slightly different way. These methods are not suitable for all contexts; they require the willingness of all participants to open up more than what is commonly accepted at the workplace:
- Joint breath sessions based on the powerful method of transformational breathing, which allows getting rid of stress and provides access to our inner wisdom.
- AUM Meditation for teams: an (inter)active 3-hour long group meditation which provides a safe space for expressing pent-up emotions and moves every cell of the body. Inner silence, clarity, insights about our patterns, and connection to our power and vitality are commonly experienced as a result. As the meditation is done in contact with others, interpersonal barriers can dissolve and the path is cleared for authentic encounter.
If you are interested, you can contact us here.