POSITIVE COMMUNICATION AT THE WORKPLACE
Content and Methods
Typical content for trainings on positive communication at the workplace include:
- The 4-step model of Nonviolent Communication
- Creating connections through self-empathy, self-expression and empathy for others
- Expressing appreciation in a way that it can be received well
- Saying no without abandoning the relationship
- Constructive ways of dealing with “mistakes”
All workshops and trainings are practice-oriented with short theoretical inputs, individual exercises or exercises in small groups, role plays as well as panel discussions. It is possible to work with examples from your own work life. The approach is relaxed and joyful.
We offer company trainings (including specialised trainings for development cooperation), open trainings, individual trainings (online or personal), as well as practise groups.
Half-day workshops give a first insight; full-day trainings provide an overview and practical experience of the method; 2-day trainings allow for a full immersion in the method and an exploration of different aspects. Individual trainings enable us to focus on your specific situations and concerns; practise groups and days serve to deepen and anchor the learning and to reflect on its implementation.